Marry me chicken recipe could easily be one of the best chicken recipes out there. This juicy and creamy сhiсkеn brеаѕt rесiре can be made from a quick and easy-to-follow recipe.
The best part is, it only needs a minimal number of ingredients and 40mins of your time.
This creamy chicken breast delicacy is a crowd-pleaser as it is generally loved by anyone who tries it.
A bowl of marry me chicken is also believed to inspire a marriage proposal as its delectable taste and aroma will leave your partner saying “I do”. Okay, maybe we can’t guarantee that, but that’s the idea behind the name!
If you haven’t tried it yet, sit tight and get ready, because this will surely become your favorite chicken recipe. It is delicious and perfect for a family of two or a special night.
This storied recipe is also ideal for busy weeknights and is also gluten-free and an ideal ketogenic diet.
How to Make Marry Me Chicken Recipe
Marry me chicken is very easy to make and requires less than 40mins of your time.
Some of the ingredients needed to prepare this dish include:
Marry Me Chicken
This creamy, juicy Marry Me Chicken is packed with flavor and comfort. It’s a perfect chicken dinner for the family, crowd, or for two. This easy dish is so good it will win a proposal from your partner!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts sliced into a thin cutlet
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons Almond flour (Coconut flour or lupin flour)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream (double cream in the UK)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves
- First, preheat your oven to 375F.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and sear, skin-side down, until golden, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Dredge seasoned chicken in flour and shake off any excesses.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and pour off half of the fat from the skillet.
- Return ѕkillеt tо mеdium hеаt level, аdd leeks and ѕаutе’ fоr 3 minutеѕ, Nеxt, аdd garlic, thyme, аnd rеd pepper flаkеѕ. Cook until frаgrаnt for about 1 minutе, thеn ѕtir in chicken stock, heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan.
- Season with more salt. Bring to a simmer, then return сhiсkеn to ѕkillеt, skin-side up.
- Transfer ѕkillеt to oven and bake until сhiсkеn is cooked through (and juices run clear when сhiсkеn is pierced with a knife), bake for about 17 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with раrѕlеу or chopped fresh basil leaves and serve warm over pasta or rice and ѕеrvе.
Marry me chicken combines awesome flavor, creaminess, and juicy taste with chicken breast. It takes them all to a whole new level of bliss.
The dish is naturally keto-friendly, low carb, and gluten-free. No adjustments are needed.
It is almost hard to believe how simple it is to prepare, given the rich flavors of the sauce.
It is super-fast and doesn’t need any fancy sides or anything. That is what makes this marry me chicken recipe so special. The ease of preparation simply means it can be made even on quick notice. That’s just as long as all the needed ingredients are available.
With marry me chicken recipe each bite brings one step closer to the altar!
More Delicious Chicken Recipes:
- This Broccoli Chicken Divan Makes the Perfect Low-carb Dinner
- Pan-Seared Lemon Chicken Piccata in a Creamy Sauce Is Delicious