Baked parmesan keto zucchini chips are one of my favorite healthy low-carb snacks. It’s savory, low-carb, and perfectly cheesy.
After one bite, I know it’ll be your favorite too.
Zucchini is nutritious with iron, calcium, and zinc and contains a good dose of vitamin A, C, and B.
As hinted by its dark green hues on the skin, zucchini is also a good source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are plant compounds that protect your body from damage from free radicals.
They provide the perfect anti-aging benefits and strengthen one’s immune system.
It’s a great thing that this veggie crisp uses zucchini as its main ingredient.
Since zucchini is so versatile in cooking, you can find all kinds of keto hacks with this low-carb veggie.
Tarter tots, cheesy bread, pasta zoodles to chips, zucchinis to name just a few.
But out of all, I’ve tried, zucchini chips are my favorite way to eat zucchinis on keto.
While they are not as crunchy as you might’ve expected, they are savory and satisfying. They are much healthier than potato chips and way more fun than veggie sticks.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chips Keto
When it comes to the perfect keto diet snack, nothing comes close to zucchini chips. They are healthy, tasty, and low-carb.
In particular, these cheesy parmesan zucchini chips are my favorite. They are delicious and dangerously addictive.
But that’s ok because zucchini is almost carb-free and low-calorie. They are good for your health, weight, and even your midsection.
You can serve this as a snack or an appetizer with a dip or sauce. It can also function as a perfect side dish on a low-carb dinner.
Thankfully, these baked parmesan keto zucchini chips take only 6 ingredients to make. And they are fairly easy to put together.
Cooking time is about 40 minutes including the prep, but it takes less than a minute to disappear from the table!
Be prepared to make extra if you are particularly hungry or having guests over.
- 1 medium-sized zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the zucchinis, slice them into 1/4 inch thick rounds and place them in a medium bowl.
- Add the oil and toss it around to make sure all zucchini rounds are fully coated.
- On a shallow plate, stir the Parmesan, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together. Place each zucchini slice into the cheese mixture and press the coating onto both sides.
- Arrange the zucchini in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until lightly browned and the coating is crispy. Baked for 25 minutes.
- Watch closely around the 15-minute mark to see if the Parmesan is golden and ready to be taken out. Remove them from the oven when they are ready and cool them for several minutes before serving. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 265mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g