Do you love your chocolate frosty from Wendy’s and had to ditch it because of the high carbs and sugar content?
If you miss your favorite creamy chocolate dessert from Wendy’s, you are in luck today.
I’m going to show you how to make a chocolate keto frosty at home. I call it Wendy’s copycat chocolate frosty!
The taste and texture are very similar to the one you get from Wendy’s, but it’s sugar-free and only has 3 grams of net carbs.
Also, check out:
But the best part is, it doesn’t taste like you are missing anything.
This keto-friendly chocolate frosty recipe is the real deal.
The texture is kinda like a frozen mousse. It’s creamy, frosty, and deliciously velvety.
You will absolutely love it as a low-carb and super satisfying treat!
What’s more, it’s super easy and fast to whip up this keto dessert.
It’s one recipe you can make in minutes. Yes, that’s right. It’s ready in minutes, not hours like many other keto sweets!
It tastes just like the one from Wendy’s but without all the sugar and carbs!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops liquid stevia (or Keto sweetener of your choice)
- Set up a hand mixer. Add the heavy cream into a mixing bowl and beat for a few minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Mix well with the hand-mixer until you reach the consistency of whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-friendly container. Seal well and freeze in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g