The best keto pumpkin bread recipe!!!
Obsessed with pumpkin bread and want to take your obsession up a notch? I have a perfect keto pumpkin bread recipe that gives another twist to the classic bread.
It’s also one of my favorite keto paleo recipes that keeps your indulgence clean and low-carb.
It’s fluff, moist, and full of aromatic fall spices. And not to mention, it is super easy and fast to make.
What’s more, it’s super delicious and perfect for holiday gatherings.
Keto Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This keto pumpkin bread recipe it’s fluffy moist and full of cozy fall spices. And not to mention it is super easy and fast to make.
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large eggs (beaten lightly)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/3 cup butter (melted; sub ghee or coconut oil if desired for dairy-free)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Set oven at 325 degrees F. In a 9×5” pan, use enough parchment paper to line the pan until the edge of the paper overlaps the pan edges. Combine flours, erythritol, salt, spice, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, add pureed pumpkin, butter, and eggs and mix well. Once combined, pour batter into pan until even.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on the top and then bake for about an hour (50-60 min), until the toothpick check is clean. Before removing the loaf from the pan, make sure to cool it completely!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g