Using keto-friendly ingredients to create this delicious low-carb breakfast burger with avocado buns.
Not only this low-carb keto breakfast meal tastes amazing, but also it’s nutritious. This keto-friendly breakfast recipe is loaded with omega-3, protein, fiber, and healthy fat to keep you full all morning.
It’s everything you want and needs in a healthy breakfast.
Avocado is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat for good health. They are rich in so many essential vitamins and nutrients.
It includes fiber, healthy fats, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, potassium, magnesium, and folate
If you are an avocado lover like me, there’s more good news to enjoy more of it. It definitely gives you enough reason to make avocados a regular part of your diet.
(Check out more avocado recipes here)
Now let’s revolutionize the way you eat burgers.
This low-carb, high-fat keto recipe swaps the classic burger bun with two halves of an avocado. What you get is a food-lover’s dream.
It’s creamy, rich, and satisfying.
To top it off, add in a slice of crispy bacon and a fried egg, this burger is savory and full of flavors.
It has a great balance of protein and healthy fat to keep your body in ketosis, right from the start of your day.
To make this, start by slicing the avocado in half width-wise. Remove the pit and scoop the avocado out of its skin. Begin building your burger by adding the toppings of your choice and finish with a dollop of mayo or a slice of American cheese. Don’t forget to sprinkle some sesame seeds on top!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 egg
- 2 bacon
- 1 tomato slice
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 tbsp Chosen Food mayonnaise
- Sea salt, to taste
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Fry the bacon in a frying pan on the stove. When bacon begins to curl, flip it with a fork. Continue cooking the bacon until it is crispy and remove from the pan.
- Cook the egg into the same pan you used to cook the bacon and use the fat. Cook until the egg is cooked.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop the avocado out of its skin and set them aside.
- Spread mayonnaise on one-half of the avocado and layer the tomato slice, lettuce, bacon, and fried egg.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with the second half of the avocado.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 761Total Fat: 66gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 51gCholesterol: 215mgSodium: 1147mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 18gSugar: 2gProtein: 23g